Monday, February 13, 2012

Owls + Mondays

"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is go where they can find you." ~ Winnie the Pooh


Art is therapeutic for me. Whether I am attempting to create it or viewing someone else's much more skilled work it restores my soul and just makes me happy. Today, while surfing Etsy and with a slightly different idea for this post, I found an amazing graphic artist...or maybe she found me. I was just in the right place.

Maja Lindberg is a graphic artist and illustrator in Sweden.  Here are a few of her pieces that I love. These are on her blog and prints can be purchased on Etsy.




"Delivery"

What a great baby shower gift! (Approx. $25 for a 5x7 print) So cute ~ 




"The Balloon"

 What kid doesn't dream about flying on the end of a balloon?




"The Owl"

This is how I feel about Mondays.


I hope something really great finds you today.
Blessings, Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment