Tuesday, February 14, 2012

For the Boys

"Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable."
~ Plato

I love my boys, and by boys I mean my son and husband that is still a boy at heart when it comes to toys.  Today, I am dedicating this post to some really great products designed for these young bucks. (although I would love any of them myself...)

#1. Folding Bike

I would love this for transporting all our bikes in the car to the trail.  I can see how convenient this would be for college kids and city living. Designed by Dominic Hargreaves, hopefully we'll see this prototype on the market soon. 






For all our basketball stars...

#2. Basketball Return Shoot
You don't have to chase after the ball...and that's a good enough reason for me.





For our rustic campers, hunters, and adventurers:

#3. Biolite Camp Stove

Build a fire inside and it generates energy to charge your smartphone, LED lights and GPS.


Biolite

Hope you had a fantastic day with your valentine!!
Blessings, Lori

{I will be posting more furniture and home projects soon.}

No comments:

Post a Comment